February 18, 2013

Show #4: Sexy!!!

Yesterday's show was special: my roommate came to watch!!


I was beyond excited! I dressed up and she did my hair. I did my makeup based on a YouTube tutorial for a devil's makeup. I practiced the night before...





Clearly, I should have gone with pink lips, but oh well... I liked it. I think the curly hair changed my features... I also contoured my face and highlighted certain areas.

Here's the last picture we took. We didn't have time to take pictures with the cast.


Hearts were broken, or rather eaten that night... So, on to the actual show..

Our dear devil was out sick, so we got a substitute... One word: SEXY!!

When I saw their cast on our opening night, I thought he was very entertaining to watch. I was gushing backstage and basically became a fan. Getting to work with him? Wow, it was awesome! He was sweet and really adorable. He set the bar so high, it's like using Maybelline makeup, and then I discovered MAC makeup, and I don't ever want to go back!

The whole performance itself was intense. It felt so different because our original devil, I realized last night, was gentle. The one we had last night? *fans self*

This is my first time working with someone I admire. I hope there will be more to come in the future!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Sounds awesome!!!! So glad you had fun!!!

RAWR!!!

Lisa :)

Jen said...

You look gorgeous! And I know how much you love trying different makeup:)

Arianne said...

Thank you! I think I liked the look better with my straight hair though..

Post a Comment