February 11, 2013

Show #3 = Wild!

The show went well last night! The show is different every time we perform, which is really exciting! Last night, I felt a different connection with my co-actors. There were a lot more physical contact and interaction compared to the other two performances we've had so far. I think that's really cool. Every show has a different feeling and the audience gets to experience it.

I hope you will get to see it if you're reading this and live anywhere that is accessible to Los Angeles, CA :)

P.S.
One thing that also constantly changes is my makeup. Below is the beginning stages of last night's look! Don't worry, by the time I finished in the dressing room, I looked more frightening :)

2 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

YAY!!! So glad the shows are going well!!!

The audience definitely affects the show too! You must've had a really great one last night... :)

Congratulations Arianne!!!

Lisa :)

Arianne said...

Thanks Lisa!! :)

Post a Comment