January 31, 2013

Two Gigs As An Extra!

More good news!!!

I was contacted a couple days ago about being an extra for a low-budget feature film. I looked it up on IMDB and there are some famous names in there ;) I'm excited. I'm on call tomorrow (Friday, Feb 1). I can't wait to get working!

The second is Be the Church. If you remember, I mentioned that I auditioned for this pilot a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I didn't get the part. However, I got an email asking me if I would be a featured extra for them. How cool is that?! I searched what a featured extra is:


Featured extras stand out from the crowd. They may hand the actor a newspaper, pour him a cup of coffee, trip over a sidewalk and block the hero's way or catch a fly ball in a stadium. The featured actor's part is short and generally not repeated more than once during the film. While all types of people are hired as background actors, casting directors are often looking for a certain type for a featured extra role.

Read more: What Is a Featured Extra in a Movie? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_12155796_featured-extra-movie.html#ixzz2JcEvvypv

Cool huh?! I'm excited! I'm booked for that for three days next week! I can't wait!!!

 

2 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Congratulations Arianne!!!! :)

You're doing awesome chasing your dream so far!!!

Happy dance for sure!!!

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Arianne said...

thank u Lisa!!! You're like the fuel to my fire! Thanks for supporting me :)

Post a Comment