January 16, 2013

Rehearsal: Day 7

Day 7: -_-

Rehearsal was cancelled today. It's probably best if I don't explain why.

Good thing about it being cancelled was I that I got to network. I "met" a fellow cast member and we talked for almost 2 hours at Starbucks. We exchanged numbers. She was a PA at the People's Choice Awards and she went to the Golden Globes after party. She met Jennifer Lawrence, Adam Levine, and MATT BOMER. Oh my goodness.




Anyway, hopefully tomorrow would be better and back to normal.

I also would be staying in LA for three days so I don't have to drive back and forth. Hopefully it works out :)

1 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

YAY for not having to drive back and forth...

BOO that they didn't tell you rehearsal was cancelled ahead of time... :-/

Hope tomorrow is better!

Lisa :)

Post a Comment