January 9, 2013

Rehearsals: Day 2

Day 2

Today felt a lot less terrifying than yesterday. I actually enjoyed the sensual scenes that we did yesterday. Partly because I got to keep my partner for today. I'm still dreading waiting for that day when the director would tell me that I would be getting a new partner.

Anyway, today wasn't that eventful. I just got to be an animal and had to get down on all fours. Quite uncomfortable on the knees but it was fun. I just hope I can remember the sequence for tomorrow. Looking forward to another day of rehearsals, but not looking forward for a total of 4 more hours of driving yet again.  Let me tell you, my back is screaming at me even as we speak. It didn't even let me sleep last night!

Enough complaining, check back again tomorrow for more updates!

P.S. I visited the theater's website, the show is priced for $20. Start saving your money so you can come see us! For more information, visit Next Stage Theater at the Berubian Theatre Company website.

Here's a model while you wait for tomorrow's updates :)

4 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Ohhhh You're doing a show to Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd!!!

I was thinking you were rehearsing for "Dark of the Moon"... Totally different show! :)

I'm glad the rehearsals are going better! WOOT!

Lisa :)

Arianne said...

Ooh there was a difference! Haha :) Yeah, the music is interesting indeed :)

I'm getting all infatuated and it's just rehearsals lol

Jen said...

Whoa -- Pink Floyd. Love these updates!!

Arianne said...

I actually really like the soundtrack that we're using now. SO SEXY!

Post a Comment