January 22, 2013

Reheasal: Day 11

Day 11: Great day!

The show is coming together! It's great to see that it is flowing the way it should be. I'm also getting the hang of doing my parts, and trying to remember where I'm supposed to be. I'm planning on wearing my costume on Thursday so I can start practicing the movements.

Overall, it was a fun rehearsal. Still needs some work, but I believe we can do it in three days, given that we stay productive. The Magistrate had some ideas for me after rehearsal so hopefully we can try that out, either tomorrow or Thursday when I have my costume with me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's hard to believe that it's day 11 already! :)

Lisa Kessler said...

This came together quickly!!! Congratulations Arianne!!!

Lisa :)

Arianne said...

Right? It's been a bumpy but fun ride.

Arianne said...

Thanks Lisa! I'm so excited!

Post a Comment