January 5, 2013

I Have Two Auditions Today..

Last Thursday, I was notified that I have an audition in La Brea in Los Angeles today. It is for the part of Carol, a quirky single woman who has a million dollar smile.

Yesterday, while I was working a temporary job, I got another call saying they wanted me to come in for an audition in Torrance for the part of Susan. She is Jack's girlfriend and they are planning to steal some money.

Both parts are very different. I'm guessing both auditions will be cold readings, as confirmed for the part of Susan. I really hope I do well. I know I'll do my best. Whether they like what they see or not, at least I'll know I gave it my all :)

My mom also decided to come as an added treat! Maybe we'll get to do some sight seeing in between!

I wonder what part of the city this is....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome news!!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Post a Comment