January 10, 2013

Rehearsals: Day 3 + Movie News

Day 3:

There were so many people missing today, including the director. We were basically lost on stage. Not to mention I was divorced and remarried today. Let's talk about that...

We were running the show and it was the dancing scene. My partner disappeared so I stayed behind the curtain so to speak. We ran the scene again and I found myself alone once again. During the dancing scene, I was informed by my new "husband" that my partner had replaced himself. So, this was the day I was waiting for. I'm not gonna lie, my heart was a little broken. I knew it was going to happen, I just felt like I was dropped unceremoniously.

Anyway, on to the good news... OH MY GOODNESS.

I was driving home just after rehearsals and I got a call from the person who called me last week to audition for the student film, Double Crossing. I was thinking to myself, she's going to tell me that I didn't get the part, but thanks anyway for coming. Boy, was I wrong!

I GOT THE PART!!!

I get to be Susan, the cute, but not so smart character who gets to scheme with her boyfriend to steal money from another woman. How cool is that?! I'm so excited!

So, there's a lot of things going on this Saturday. First, I have the rehearsal for Double Crossing. Then, I have an audition for a show called Be the Church at 2:30pm. Finally, I have an audition for The Curious Savage at 5:30pm. Wow, I sure got a lot on my plate! I'm SO excited!!!

No more supposed broken heart. I'm too excited to care! :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ooh, cute scheming girl. You can do that!!!
This is so exciting!

Arianne said...

I sure can!! :) It's gonna be fun :D

Lisa Kessler said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm excited for you too!!!!

Awesome on all horizons Arianne!!! :)

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Arianne said...

Thanks Lisa!! :D

Post a Comment