January 11, 2013

Rehearsals: Day 4

Day 4:

Our director was not in attendance again today. I hope he's okay. We did, however, had the pleasure to be directed by Josh. He is the current actor playing Magistrate in a different cast for the show. This Sunday is their last show. He was really good and easy to understand. He was also very hands-on and filled in for missing people. I think if he ever decide to direct someday, he would be great at it :)

We worked on the "Money" scene today. We all got to "fight" with our money. It was a very fun scene indeed. I enjoyed watching everybody.

Today, my "traveling" was also revealed to some of my co-actors while we were waiting to get started. Seriously, when people finds out I drive 2 hours just to get to rehearsal, it's like you can almost hear a collective gasp. Their eyes get big and they have a face filled with shock and disbelief. It's just something normal to me. This is what I want so I'm making sacrifices and working hard for it.

I also got to do the dancing scene and "mounting" scene with my new partner. He caught on fast. He also taught me the quick and basic way to dance the Waltz. I was so proud of myself :)

Tomorrow is the big day!

  • 8am - Leave for LA - I always allow an extra hour just in case there's some unavoidable circumstances on the road
  • 11am-12:30pm - Rehearsals for Double Crossing
  • 12:30pm-2:00pm - Drive to my first audition and probably just hang out in my car
  • 2:30pm - Audition for Be the Church
  • 3:00pm-4:00pm - Look at an apartment in Santa Monica inhabited by an acquaintance I met at an audition. She offered to let me crash on their living room.
  • 4:00pm-5:00pm - Drive to my second audition
  • 5:30pm - Audition for The Curious Savage
  • 6:00pm - Either go home or stay at the apartment in Santa Monica

There's my schedule for tomorrow. Crazy busy. I wish there was someone to accompany me, but since there's not, then I'll just have to make the best of it. Here's to following your dreams and not letting anyone or anything hold you back.


2 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Tomorrow will be awesome!!!!

And your determination will pay off... Keep chasing those dream Arianne!!!

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Arianne said...

Thanks Lisa! All I can do is be grateful for everything including the struggles.

Post a Comment