January 25, 2013

Last Day of Rehearsal: Day 14

Today was our last day!!!

We ran the whole show and it was AMAZING. We are hoping to do better on Sunday when we open for the first time. I'm so excited! I will be watching the 8:00pm showing to get an idea of the show itself before we go on at 9:30pm. Hope to see you there if you live in the Los Angeles area!

Below is the flyer that our Magistrate (Devix Szell) created.



I got new bruises today. Theatre is a serious occupation. Injuries do occur. They were all accidents and my body suffers. Ah well... It's all fun.

Finally, here's an idea of my makeup.

Photo: Not gonna lie, I'm getting bloody tired of this makeup and it's only been the second day I'm wearing it.

1 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Love it!!!!

Break a leg Arianne!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Post a Comment