January 21, 2013

Rehearsal: Day 10

Day 10: New cast members

We had new cast members today. They were a quick study, we're almost done blocking the whole show. Hopefully, tomorrow we would block the whole thing with the newbies ;)

As for me, well, I need more practice snarling at people and being menacing. I'm sorry, but this face is just not naturally mean, unless I'm mad at something ;)



Just 4 more rehearsals left and we open this Sunday! Hope you will all come and support. Contact me directly if you want a discount ;) Of course I'd prefer you pay the full price so I can get paid, but having you there is more important.

Tomorrow, I think I will learn how to eat a person. It just keeps getting better and better for my character!


2 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Ha! Sounds fun Arianne!!! :)

It's not looking good for me to get up there, but I can't wait to hear how it goes... You rock!

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Arianne said...

Thanks for all your support!

Post a Comment