January 20, 2013

Filming of Double Crossing

Sorry this is a bit late. I was really sick yesterday when I finally got home.

Anyway, I filmed my scene for Double Crossing yesterday. We did the scene in 5 hours with different angles, close ups, and then an audio recording at the end. Overall, it was a fun experience.

I got there at 6:30am. They put us in hair and makeup a little after 7am. It was really cool how I was tended to. I felt really special. They treated us very well on set and it was overall a wonderful shoot. I'm looking forward to the finished product and to doing more films in the future.

Here are some pictures I took.

Photo: Hair and makeup done
This is what I look like with very minimal makeup on.
Photo: Hair and makeup crews with my on-screen boyfriend.
From left to right: Akiko (makeup artist), Sherri (hair stylist), Chris (on-screen boyfriend) Sorry if I misspelled names!





Tomorrow is the start of a new week. Back to rehearsals for me. We open a week from now (Sunday, January 27). Hope you will come and see Dark Side of the Moon!

4 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Fun!!! Can't wait to see the film!!!

I'm super proud of you Arianne!!!

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Jen said...

So exciting!! Why didn't they give you pink hair too! It's your favorite color :)

Arianne said...

Thanks for everything Lisa!

Arianne said...

Haha, no pink hair for me. I was an average lover.

Post a Comment