January 28, 2013

Opening Night: Dark Side of the Moon

Opening night was great. I think our performance was amazing if you based it on the standing ovation from the audience :) I don't really know what else to say. :)

Hope to see you there sometime! If you do make it, make sure to tell them at the door that you are there to see me. And then, come say hi after the show!

Below is a picture of the makeup I ended up doing. This was the night before when I was messing with my makeup :)

Photo: What do u guys think of this makeup for devil's child? Is it too much? Do I need more? Tell me!

6 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

WOW!!! Great make-up!!! I didn't recognize you!!! :)

So glad opening night went well... Congratulations Arianne!!!

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Arianne said...

thanks Lisa!! I got lots of compliment on it ;) Super gruesome lol

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say that I'm super-uber proud of you!!! I wish I could teleport there to see the show.

Jordan said...

Glad everything went well!! Congratulations!

Arianne said...

Thank u, and I wish u could come see it, too!

Arianne said...

thank you! :)

Post a Comment