October 14, 2013

Shoots, Auditions, and Gossip Girl

The weekend of October 5 and 6 was quite a busy one for me. On October 5, the morning started with me making my way to Loyola Marymount University to shoot background for 118th Rhythm Street. I've been there once but I haven't been to the University Hall. Oh my gosh, they had escalators! The entire place looked like a mall!


The shoot itself was nice. I just had to walk across a hallway. While there, I met someone! She was from Austria and she's only going to be here for another couple months. She was so sweet and down to earth! I offered to give her a ride close to her apartment since it was on my way to my audition in CSU Northridge. On our way to the parking lot, we saw an awesome vending machine! (Yes, I need to lose about 20 lbs)


 After I dropped her off, I made my way to CSU Northridge for my audition for a Gossip Girl reenactment! I was so excited and enthusiastic! I also got to read for another reenactment. GOOD NEWS! I was cast for the Gossip Girl shoot as Serena! Ironically enough, the girl cast for Blair had blonde hair! :) I went to rehearsals yesterday, October 13. I think it went well :) We'll be meeting again on Thursday to do one last rehearsal. There is a live performance around 8am in CSU Northridge, and then we'll shoot the scene after the class.

On October 6, I went to do background work for Robin's Egg Blue. We didn't start until 2 hours later, I was in one scene, but I had to wait until the very last shot even though I wasn't needed. To say the least, it was a long day, and it was a student shoot. *sigh* I ended up munching on a lot of candies.




0 comments:

Post a Comment