August 28, 2012

First Day Of Acting Class + #WhiteCollar Chat

Today was my first day of class with Robert Foxworth. This is the second time I will be taking his class. I'm looking forward to honing my craft and learning from him this semester. I'm also looking forward to the plays that we would be working on this semester.

Check out this photo I subtly took while waiting for the class to start.


If you don't know who Robert Foxworth is, click here.

On another note, since today is Tuesday, I got to chat yet again with the wonderful Marsha Thomason! I feel so lucky that I get to chat with her on Twitter!


Lastly, I will be meeting with my adviser this Thursday to talk about my independent study in theater. I've already chosen the play Flipzoids by Ralph Pena as my dramatic piece. I'm excited to get some practice and have my monologues ready by the time I graduate in December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment