August 22, 2012

Live Chat with Marsha Thomason from White Collar!

Yesterday, a new episode of White Collar premiered. Since I live in the West Coast, I couldn't watch it with people on the East Coast, not to mention I had no cable to begin with. There was, however, a live Twitter chat with Marsha Thomason who plays Diana in the show. I didn't expect replies from her, so I was pleasantly surprised when she replied to a few of my tweets. Fan Moment...


My favorite tweet?


Pray that my dream will come true one day, and I would get to work with the amazing cast and crew of White Collar!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cool! What an awesome moment!!!

Arianne said...

It was quite exciting for me :D One step closer lol

jax said...

How exciting! Then when I'm watching I can say "I KNOW HER!!!" lol

Arianne said...

I know her as much as I can say I know someone from Twitter :)

Post a Comment