March 25, 2013

Last Performance = EPIC

Last performance last night and it was... incredible! It was so good, it felt like it went too fast and then it was over. The show itself was amazing and the audience was very happy. At the end of the day, that's the most important thing. A cheering and smiling audience is what makes it all worth while :)

Backstage was fun as usual. Lots of smiles and hugs and "I'll miss you's"... After the show, we went downstairs to a little bar and hung out for a little bit. Did I mention that was my first time at a bar? I think it went well :) I successfully finished two glasses of water and it was great LOL! I got more hugs before I left which was awesome.

As with saying goodbye to anything you love, it was bittersweet. One of the guys already wanted me to come back to LA and hang out, and another promised to come to San Diego while I offered my apartment as his sanctuary. Well, at least I'll know I'll keep in touch with a couple people :)

Last night was a night I will cherish for a while. One thing I like about theater is the opportunity to make some connection with people and keeping hopes that it will last. We had a wonderful run, and an even more wonderful time experiencing the ups and downs of the process.

Thank you for giving me this wonderful memory...

Ladies and gentlemen... The Dark Side of the Moon....

4 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

YAY!!! So glad you had a great experience Arianne!!! :)

Time to fire up those auditions again!!! :)

Lisa

Arianne said...

Already been cast as background. Just waiting for more info :)

Mickey said...

So happy to hear that! What's next for you??

Arianne said...

do more films hopefully.. not sure about doing theater anymore, but maybe one day :)

Post a Comment