March 13, 2013

Show #6 = Great Show

Show #6 turned out really well. As a stage actor, I make it a point to not make eye contact with the audience when I'm in character. However, once we do the curtain call, I look at all of them and see their reaction. This night's audience seems like they really enjoyed the show. That in itself is enough to inspire me to keep going.

I love it when I see smiles in the audience after the show, with or without a standing ovation. Just the knowledge that they enjoyed themselves (and got their money's worth), is good enough for me.

As usual, backstage was a different story. A little bit of it trickled onto the stage, which was "interesting" to say the least.

We just have two more shows left! If you are able to travel to Los Angeles, please come and see us :)


2 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Congratulations Arianne!!! :)

SO glad it's going well!!!

Lisa :)

Mickey said...

Happy to hear you had a good show!!

Post a Comment