March 4, 2013

Show #5 = Connection

Last night's show was a lot of fun. There were complications, but we were all able to work through it. Also, we had to share the dressing room, so we were all bunched into a corner. When that happens, there's no choice but to get closer...

The backstage chatter was a lot of fun. New connections were made, new challenges were issued against each other. Basically, with all that was going on, it increased adrenaline and camaraderie. Apologies were given for past incidents. I really appreciated that one for sure.

On stage, the stakes were raised a little. Not quite as intense as Show #4, but definitely has potential ;) I can't wait for next week. I'm kind of sad we have 3 more shows left...

Overall, last night was just full of awesome, I don't even know how to put them into words. I'm still reeling from all of it. I wonder if all of it was just a dream...

0 comments:

Post a Comment